Florentino Perez accumulated a net worth of $2.7 billion in 2024 and He is 76 years old and he was born back on 8 March 1947.
Florentino Pérez Rodríguez is a well-known businessman from Spain and he’s in charge of Real Madrid, a really famous soccer club. He’s got a reputation for his “Galácticos” approach, where he hires big-name players like Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo, and Beckham.
His first time leading Real Madrid was from 2000 to 2006. They had some good moments but also faced challenges, which led him to resign. But in 2009, he made a comeback and brought on board players like Kaká and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Under managers like Mourinho, Ancelotti, and Zidane, Real Madrid won a bunch of Champions League titles – five of them between 2013 and 2022. Besides soccer, Pérez also plays a key role in Grupo ACS, a major civil engineering company. He’s a big name in both the business and soccer worlds in Spain.
Florentino Perez’s Bio
Florentino Perez is known for his big achievements in business and soccer, but his personal life tells us more about who he is.
He was born on March 8, 1947, in Madrid, Spain. He’s a family man, married with kids. His children are María Ángeles Pérez Sandoval, Florentino Pérez Sandoval, and Eduardo Pérez Sandoval.
His family has always been there for him, helping him keep a good balance between his work and home life.
Florentino Perez Net Worth in 2024
Florentino Perez has made a lot of money over the years. He’s a really successful businessman, and because of that, he’s managed to gather a lot of wealth. Right now, he’s net worth about 2.7 billion dollars.
|Florentino Perez Rodriguez
|Businessman, civil engineer, sports club president
|Florentino Perez’s Net Worth 2024 in USD
|$2.7 Billion approx
|Date of Birth
|8 March 1947
|76 years old
Florentino Perez’s Source of Income
Perez makes most of his money from the construction business, especially as the CEO of Grupo ACS. His smart leadership and business skills have really helped the company do well, and that’s a big part of why he’s so wealthy. Also, being the president of Real Madrid boosts his income too, since the club is one of the top money-making soccer teams in the world.
See Also: Yo Gotti Net Worth
Florentino Perez’s Business Ventures/Investments
Florentino Perez isn’t just big in sports; he’s also made a huge impact in the business world, especially in construction. As the boss of Grupo ACS, he’s been a major force in making the company one of the top construction firms in Spain. His smart choices and great business sense have helped Grupo ACS really take off.
His ability to understand and lead in the construction industry has taken the company to new levels of success. With Perez leading the way, Grupo ACS has become a major name in construction, and this has played a big role in increasing his personal wealth
Florentino Perez: Wife/Girlfriend and Children
Florentino Perez was married to Maria Angeles Sandoval Montero until she passed away in May 2012. He has three kids named Maria, Eduardo, and Florentino.
See More: Tracey Edmonds Net Worth
Facts About Florentino Pérez
Below are a few lesser-known facts about Florentino Perez that the fans are not aware of:
- He’s the President of Real Madrid. As the boss of one of the fanciest soccer clubs globally, Perez has led Real Madrid to a bunch of wins, both in Spain and internationally, since he took over.
- He’s also a big-shot businessman. Besides soccer, Perez is the guy who started and runs Grupo ACS, a huge construction and engineering company. His smart business moves have made him successful in and out of soccer.
- He came up with the “Galácticos” idea. During his first time as president of Real Madrid, Perez started signing super famous players like Zinedine Zidane, Luis Figo, and David Beckham. This move was meant to make the team more popular and better at soccer.
- He’s not afraid to spend big on players. Perez is known for shelling out a lot of cash to bring top players to Real Madrid. He’s broken records with signings like Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale. This spending has sometimes surprised people, but it’s also helped the team win.
- He was in charge of redoing the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. Under Perez’s watch, Real Madrid updated their famous stadium to make it more modern and better for fans. This project helped keep Real Madrid as one of the top soccer clubs out there.
Read More: Jelly Roll Net Worth
Q: Who’s in charge of Real Madrid?
Florentino Perez runs Real Madrid.
Q: What does Florentino Perez do for a living?
Florentino Perez is a Spanish businessman, not American. He’s known for his work in business and soccer.
Q: Who was Florentino Perez married to?
Florentino Perez was married to Maria Angeles Sandoval.
Q: How old is Florentino Perez?
Florentino Perez is 76 years old.
Q: Is Florentino Perez’s wife still alive?
No, Florentino Perez’s wife passed away in 2012 from a heart attack.