“The Journal Bharat” is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. This GDPR Policy outlines our commitment to the GDPR and our methods for implementing data protection.
Data Protection Principles
We adhere to the principles relating to Processing of Personal Data set out in the GDPR which require Personal Data to be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner (Lawfulness, Fairness, and Transparency).
- Collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes (Purpose Limitation).
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it’s processed (Data Minimization).
- Accurate and where necessary kept up to date (Accuracy).
- Not kept in a form which permits identification of Data Subjects for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed (Storage Limitation).
- Processed in a manner that ensures its security using appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage (Security, Integrity, and Confidentiality).
Under the GDPR, users have the right to:
- Request access to their personal data.
- Request correction or deletion of their personal data.
- Object to our use and processing of their personal data.
- Request that we limit our use and processing of their personal data.
- Request portability of their personal data.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
Personal data in the European Union is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) but some other countries may not necessarily have the same high standard of protection for your personal data. “The Journal Bharat” does not transfer or store any personal data outside the EU.
Changes To This GDPR Policy
We may update this GDPR Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new GDPR Policy on this page.
If you have any questions about this GDPR Policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy is intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the place of establishment and of the places where we operate. In case of any legal dispute, the laws of the United States shall have jurisdiction.